Below is a recording from Tuesday's rehearsal. It is not perfect, and you will hear errors, but it gives you a great idea of what the piece sounds like, how much the symphonic band helps you, and when you're more exposed. It will also help immensely to hear the tempo.
1. Listen to the recording several times to get it into your ear.
2. Listen to the recording while following your part, but not singing.
3. Practice speaking your text in the fast section slowly and in rhythm. Do this a few times until it feels comfortable. Then slowly speed it up.
4. If you're able to play your part on a piano, play it slowly and in rhythm singing along. Then slowly speed it up.
5. Finally, practice singing along to the recording.